Public Speaking for Salon Professionals: Kick fear to the curb
Learn public speaking skills that will help you advance your career! Instructor, Nia Lewis, is a public speaking professor at the College of Charleston. In this course, you will learn how to give powerful presentations, how to organize workshops, and how to overcome speaking anxiety. You don't have to remain behind the chair forever. Take your career to new levels by sharing your expertise with the world through public speaking!
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to outline presentations
- Learn how to cope with speaking anxiety and minimize speaking stress
- Learn how to utilize visual aids
- Learn how to appeal to differennt learning styles
- Learn how to position yourself as an expert
- Learn how to captivate any audience
- Learn how to make a lasting impact
You will have the opportunity to practice your public speaking skills during this course, so come prepared to learn, grow, and participate!
Fairfield Inn and Suites Charleston University
2600 Elms Center Road North Charleston, SC 29406
Date: November 29, 2020
Class Time: 8:30AM - 3:30PM
Earlybird Online Registration: $65
Day of Registration at the Door: $75
CLASS REGISTRATION IS NON-REFUNDABLE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!