Public Speaking for Salon Professionals: Kick fear to the curb
Learn public speaking skills that will help you advance your career! Instructor, Nia Lewis, is a public speaking professor at the College of Charleston. In this course, you will learn how to give powerful presentations, how to organize workshops, and how to overcome speaking anxiety. You don't have to remain behind the chair forever. Take your career to new levels by sharing your expertise with the world through public speaking!
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to outline presentations
- Learn how to cope with speaking anxiety and minimize speaking stress
- Learn how to utilize visual aids
- Learn how to appeal to differennt learning styles
- Learn how to position yourself as an expert
- Learn how to captivate any audience
- Learn how to make a lasting impact
You will have the opportunity to practice your public speaking skills during this course, so come prepared to learn, grow, and participate!
Held ONLINE via ZOOM
(You will recieve the meeting room and access code information, along with documents to fill out virtually 24-48 hours before the class is scheduled to begin.)
Date: November 29, 2020
Class Time: 8:30AM - 3:30PM
CLASS REGISTRATION IS NON-REFUNDABLE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!